A cleansing balm sure to revitalise both your skin and your mood
- This cleansing balm has a pH level of 6.2
- Grapeseed oil is a lightweight oil that’s particularly beneficial for oily/combination skin. It’s lighter than even jojoba or coconut oil, which makes grapeseed oil particularly great at managing sebum. Grapeseed oil is also naturally high in linoleic acid — because oily skin tends to contain more oleic acid, which makes sebum thicker, providing skin with more linoleic acid helps balance sebum out
- Resveratrol is a potent antioxidant known for its anti-aging and anti-inflammatory properties. It’s found in grapes and helps protect skin from environmental stressors
- This cleansing balm has been formulated without parabens, sulfates, phthalates, mineral oil, alcohol, or artificial colouring.
How to use
- Scoop a dime-sized amount onto your hand and massage onto dry skin, concentrating on areas with stubborn makeup. Add warm water for the oil to emulsify into a smooth foam. Wash off with warm water, and follow with a water-based cleanser.
Why we love it
Banila Co. truly formulated this Revitalizing cleansing balm with oily/combination skin in mind. Not only does it work fantastically as a gentle, highly-effective cleanser, dissolving away makeup, sunscreen, and other oil-based impurities, the cleanser has also been created with grapeseed oil, which naturally contains a high amount of linoleic acid. Oily skin tends to have more oleic acid, which causes sebum to become thicker and goopier, and the linoleic acid in grapeseed oil can help balance sebum and prevent it from clogging pores.
Angel tip: if your skin is in need of a boost of hydration, apply a thin, even layer of this cleansing balm to cleansed skin for a great face mask! Leave on for 15-20 minutes and wash off with warm water.