This serum contains 49% Centella extract that promotes collagen synthesis and activates cell tissues to calm trouble scars. It targets multiple skin problems such as sensitivity, spots and pigmentation.
- With its gel like and ultra-light texture it sinks into the skin quickly and moisturises the skin while healing redness and scarring.
- This is a fantastic product if you are looking to quickly boost hydration levels and give your skin a healthy glow while targeting uneven spots and scarring.
- The EWG-certified Buffet Serum also contains niacinamide, which balances skin tone with whitening effects, and Panthenol and Adenosine to help improve wrinkles, helping to replenish the skin evenly.
- Instead of just using Centella Asiatica water, Centella Asiatica Leaf is boiled in water and a solvent is used to separate and extract only certain substances.
- A high-quality product is thereby created including a high 49% content of Centella quantitative extract, instead of a small amount.
Centella Asiatic Acid: stimulates collagen synthesis and promotes wound healing as well as being nourishing to the skin and skin barrier.
Glycerin: a natural moisturiser that is also found in our skin, this is a common and safe ingredient that has been around in cosmetics for many years. It works to keep the lipids between our skin happy and healthy resulting in a protected and strong skin barrier.
Niacinamide: This multi-functional ingredient has many provers benefits for the skin including anti-aging, anti-wrinkle, fading of brown spots and pigmentation, increasing ceramics synthesis for a stronger skin barrier and better skin hydration. It can also help minimise skin conditions such as acne and rosacea.
Camellia Sinensis (White Tea): Green tea is one of the most researched natural ingredients with proven antioxidant activity,UV protection, anti-inflammatory properties , anticarcinogenic and antimicrobial benefits. Green tea and white tea both share these properties and they are a great choice for anti-aging and also for skin diseases including rosacea, acne and atopic dermatitis.
Adenosine: this cell-signalling ingredient has many benefits in skincare as it helps with would healing, acts as an anti-inflammatory component and supports the skin barrier.
How to use
- Use the serum in the morning and evening. After using the toner, pump the product 1-2 times and gently pat into the skin. Follow with your moisturiser on top.
- The product contains four peptides, adenosine, and panthenol substances, which help to improve wrinkles with long-term use.
- Suitable for all skin types especially sensitive and irritated skin.
Centella Asiatica Extract, Water, Dipropylene Glycol, Glycerin, Niacinamide, Butylene Glycol, 1,2-Hexanediol, Glycereth-26, Carbomer, Arginine, Sclerotium Gum, Hydrolyzed Jojoba Esters, Sodium Hyaluronate, Asiaticoside, Asiatic Acid, Madecassic Acid, Palmitoyl Hexapeptide-12, Palmitoyl Tripeptide-1, Palmitoyl Tetrapeptide-7, Palmitoyl Dipeptide-10, Caprylyl Glycol, Polyglyceryl-10 Myristate, Panthenol, Polyglyceryl-10 Laurate, Hydrogenated Lecithin, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Pancratium Maritimum Extract, Citrus Aurantium Bergamia (Bergamot) Fruit Oil, Dipotassium Glycyrrhizate, Disodium EDTA, Adenosine, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Oil, Ceramide NP