A physical sunscreen that can be used on all types of skin, from sensitive adult skin to that of a baby.
It does not get absorbed into your skin, and safely reflects both UVA and UVB rays.
If you are hesitant to use a physical sunscreen because of the stuffiness and stickiness of ordinary sun care solutions, try using PURITO Comfy Water Sunblock. It makes the skin light and comfortable without greasiness.
Filled with 70% of water and covers the skin with a moist and clear layer, and the cream is applied very uniformly and smoothly.
- Safe to use, with 100% non-nano mineral active ingredients
- Comfortable all day, without the sticky and stuffy feeling, does not irritate eyes
- Fixed makeup, without lifting or smearing
- Minimal white cast, No clogged pores
- Essential Oil-Free Unscented Sunblock
- People with sensitive skin can use this product safely and comfortably because it excludes fragrance and essential oils
- It is a non-nano physical sunscreen that reflects and scatters 100% of UV rays from the surface of the skin. It can be used by pregnant women and children.
- It is a fresh and light physical sunscreen without the stiff and sticky feeling and makeup smearing effect you experience with other sunblocks, through its 70% water-based composition and PURITO’s proprietary technology, leaving skin feeling soft and fresh.
- An SPF 50+ PA++++ rating means the sunblock thoroughly and safely blocks out UV rays.
- It has an anti-inflammatory effect and therefore it is effective for acne care. And because it uses non-nano zinc oxide as the main ingredient, it does not cause any irritation for even sensitive skins, making comfortable skin care possible.
Zinc Oxide: has broad spectrum protection against UVB, UVA II, and UVA I and is said to be the broadest range sunscreen available. It is also very stable and non-irritating. Zinc Oxide also acts as a skin protectant and anti-irritant. It is often used to treat skin irritations.
Niacinamide: This multi-functional ingredient has many provers benefits for the skin including anti-aging, anti-wrinkle, fading of brown spots and pigmentation, increasing ceramics synthesis for a stronger skin barrier and better skin hydration. It can also help minimise skin conditions such as acne and rosacea.
Madecassic Acid: A plant extract that contributes to skin regeneration, wound healing and moisturising of the skin.
How to use
After your regular skincare routine is done apply the sunscreen to your face, neck and exposed areas.
Don’t apply the whole amount all at once; apply in small portions to cover the desired area of your skin by gently tapping with your finger and spreading the sunblock lightly around.
Reapply the sunscreen every 3 hours.
Water, Cetyl Ethylhexanoate, Butylene Glycol, Glycerin, Dipropylene Glycol, Zinc Oxide, Silica, Niacinamide, 1,2-Hexanediol, Polyglyceryl-3 Methylglucose Distearate, Titanium Dioxide(CI 77891), Sodium Polyacryloyldimethyl Taurate, Cetearyl Olivate, Sorbitan Olivate, Madecassoside, Asiaticoside, Madecassic Acid, Asiatic Acid, Stearic Acid, Lauroyl Lysine, Disodium EDTA, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Adenosine, Hydroxyethyl Acrylate/Sodium Acryloyldimethyl Taurate Copolymer