COSRX The Vitamin C 23 Serum 20ML
- Regular price
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Unit price
The pioneers of the Korean skincare world, Cosrx, are back it again with one of their latest innovations. Cosrx are constantly listening to the needs of the skincare world, while developing their new products. The result? Skincare products that just do not miss! The stabilised formula of this serum puts an end to the preconceived notion that: "Pure Vitamin C serums are too-irritating and can only be used by people with resilient skin".
The Vitamin C 23 Serum features a bi-phase structure, with an unbelievably, lightweight squalane-oil-layer on top (doesn't even feel like oil!).
This ingenious innovation from Cosrx maintains the freshness of the Vitamin-C, allowing it to stay fresher for much longer than most other traditional Vitamin-C serums. Thus, giving the user of the serum peace-of-mind, knowing they are getting the most benefit out of their serum, to its very last drop, and also not risking irritating their skin.
"But why Pure Vitamin-C? Why not just use a derivative-form?" Glad you asked! Ascorbic Acid is the original, and most pure form of Vitamin-C (and the most clinical-research-backed). This skin-transforming-ingredient has been shown to be a powerhouse in preventing sporadic melanin-synthesis, thus fading acne scars and other forms of hyperpigmentation, and simultaneously illuminating the skin's complexion, for a "lit-from-within" glow. Not to mention, its ability to deliver anti-ageing benefits by encouraging the skin to ramp-up its own natural production of collagen!
KEY INGREDIENTS (Cosrx Statement):
▶ Vitamin C
- Fades acne scars and brightens complexion by blocking the synthesis of melanin caused by UV exposure
- Potent antioxidizing agent that removes free radicals and protects against cellular damage keeping the skin healthy
- Promotes collagen synthesis to improve early signs of aging, diminishing fine lines and enhancing elasticity
- Super vitamin E, boasts a 5x greater antioxidiant effect than tocopherol
- Works in synergy with vitamin C to double up effectiveness
- Inhibits melanin production to clear blemishes and brighten complexion
- Promotes collagen synthesis to increase skin elasticity
▶ Sodium Hyaluronate
- Strong moisture retention properties to maintain hydration
- Keeps moisture levels balance
- Stabilizes skin structure
- Soothes and relieves irritation
- Like vitamin C and super vitamin E, removes free radicals for a greater antioxidizing effect
I've tried many vitamin c serums but this one has made a big difference to my skin, and it's good for sensitive skin. Definitely will buy it again.